Monday, February 28, 2011

Sore Lip From Dipping

Work Perfection salvation

This is very old, did not have much time writing this poem in high school but I did win first place in the poetry contest, just like in high school won 5 but that made me feel very happy. So I'll share

got a vacant memory
planted trees roots removed
forget
sprayed the fields with
life and death was not present

Tome
thousand years in your hand
let them go with the wind stopped
time the devil was locked and there was
god there was someone to blame

I took the colors, smells took
buried them in the backyard
well as with the dead makes
sky dreams took
the put in your mind
and gave place in reality

Killed robots who called themselves humans
were only slaves, metal errant nonsense
snatched you pain, bitterness

I put order in the room gave
trial
the difference I took his place
the existence and cast into the abyss

turned on the lights of the hall
I sent the fearful
they removed the lids were left eyes

Resale ignorance tumors
innocence destroyed the building burned
evil plants
let the fields be filled with hope

I gave names to the creatures
dreams gave them I gave them hopes
took off his worst fears
forbade them
social strata
told them that we are equal

removed the idea of \u200b\u200bfaith, I took the word of peace
learned not to promise fulfilled without obedience
listened as students listened to the sky, land,
wind and silence the big party was created

And death was not present
then it was not a vacant lot and played
fingers
divine victory and feel the emotion, the beginning of eternity
and spoke words of life

In the life they knew
of everyday life
of ecstasy ...
intense
the long road to its condition

And the fields were also
life and
still poor but very rich, very rich
death had not

only had life
and check again and again that there
perfection and we realized we feel that we are human

And then
field no longer empty
held with loud applause
and
lights went out and went back to sleep

Since we slept
here we come into this world through
illusion then you are perfect

fields and have a life
the dreams we make
have known death and now
walk along the sun, with light and stars
guide us equal, without time, without pain

And I had a
full field memory
planted trees roots removed
oblivion I sprayed the fields with
life and death was not present

was more morra, the note is not it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment