Wednesday, February 23, 2011
How To Build A Free Standing Hay Rack For Horses
I know I do not usually handled very well
that while I talk to people look away
to lose consciousness when I drink
who invented sins of others because I can not upload their own
but what What comes first?
Yayo, professional clown and mime
told me to put my hand in my mind
my hand in my mouth
my hand on my heart
my hand in my hand
that if I give it all does not work is the first
youth mask
drugged stereotype is common place is the indifferent young
shabby us
lack of confidence in us in other
in other
We recorded the image of the warrior with a sword in one hand
and in the other
shield the fear of fear
we eat and I do not understand then why the sun enlightens us
and friends
ride bikes at the end of the day if our homes are single
and is easier to connect with fog
II
From afar I saw you running towards the goal
desperate, crazy
get used to walk the same path
move with the same resources
but your steps began to rush
you change your life and my goal
a lot of gold does not surprise me
all know that at the end of the rainbow there is nothing
Love should not rush to take the time not
are by appointment
built today,
night madness and poetry in her body are my two pillars
know I tend to get entangled in problems
my
shapes can catch me and I will want to escape the world
and my mind
but what comes first?
what questions do you ever?
morning light Me and I refuse to get up I always
'm out I'm not even sure she wants to get
or rather ...
stay
III
I'm lazy in the middle of a street without light
and coughing like a dog licks its wounds
that pathetic, I give you your stuff
loose your hand go I let you go well
Priorities are priorities
young life is first
you gallop, achieve and build
I'm burying the blade suicide
my death will be betrayal, abandoned dreams,
the disappearance of my voice
forgotten love I do not want to be a warrior I want to be a poet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment