Hello, many of us know what cost us the realization of the SAL, which is why we have chosen some montárnoslo on our own, and get out of the flock ... This is the first SAL in participating and I must admit that as I was disappointed each time moving a little more ... from here I wish to thank the people without any compensation organize a SAL, prepare all the material, explanations and translations (both texts, such measures) is an impressive work that often do not appreciate or take for granted . Thanks for your time, your patience, and for taking your time to a common work with no other purpose than to share a common hobby. Thanks ... However, for a project to a successful end should be very well organized and I think this is what I have missed this. That said, I'd like to show the result ... As always hens, here and there ...
hen here and there, in a very quiet ...
I used to sew up the chimney Felt Burgundy ... and sewed with the vane the chain (then the Redwork had not come into my life:)
I have altered the original design a bit about the bands that separate the blocks and added a strip of yellow all around because otherwise it seemed very dark ...
intermediate strips muchooooo left to be desired, the following hopefully go better:)
To the rear, the same material that hens setting ...
A detail of the padded area of \u200b\u200bthe house, I stars (the quilting is at a higher level for me, for now, your turn will come:)
As stated Martina, is precious when dobladido is all soft, right?
I also thank Gra , Dori and all the explanations and support on this quilt, without them, certainly not I would have done ... Thanks girls, thanks for being there: *
Thanks also to all of you for being there the other hand, for your time, and thanks to all the new girls that have become my followers ( do not know where you have got,:). Seriously, thanks to all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment