Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wiring Outdoor Fountain

The Nightmare Before the Nightmare Before ... There is nothing Femme Fatale

While you think I think suck
elevate the heart,
this is not the life I dreamed for me
and can not find the guts to be happy or at least
...
different

not want to be relevant or individualistic
but maybe if everything is broken now

not have insomnia after
At night I see people of yesterday maybe if
In order to give him everything would be better
at least when I was younger I knew it was going to
it was a long time now
intoxicated doubt everything
not know how I missed
could not know that I have nothing


No I want to return to the golden times

want to leave here because nobody cares if I have too often given

all and I want some I have nothing


My convictions are broken and not cover it with black mourn my eyelids
this is not the life I dreamed for me
people who love you and people who do not care

I can not think with all the shit around here is supposed
Am I the only trash


not want to be important or inspiring
want to build a home that is not volatile solids

I wish to find a way that fits
me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment