Saturday, February 19, 2011

Can You Wash Suede Moccasins

What you luck ...


image taken at random from the internet.
Yes I know that my friend Loli , I said no more I complained that I never touch anything when I received the gift of Dori. But as a yes, because I keep trying and trying their luck. I leave a few links on the side for apuntéis you have very good! ah! Paqui, you can not enter! to see if the others let us luck! :)))
These are drawings, do not tell me not Chulis!

Bessones This is a shop in Benicassim which has some beautiful things!


Loli This workshop, giving away some linens that may be different from these while maintaining the same theme, are a delight ...

and east of Maria José de My little cage of gold is in thanks ... mmm has some very nice things in his blog, I invite you to see him.

Happy weekend to all! This weekend I hang up the closed sign vacation until next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment