you remember the ice cream ad?? because the flesh is weak ... The other day I was catching up on all blogs, which by the way, I take to tell you that do not follow publishing things until I catch up ... when I used the blog of Bethlehem, when suddenly, I saw it! and as time goes on lately, and the flesh is weak, and mine even more! because he was hanging around my head, "I sign", "no I sign" ... and therefore that said, I'm weak and I I signed up! Jesus! if I lack hands, but let's look coolly Country Psalm is almost nearing completion, and I'll make a decent picture and hang, so you can see the thing where you're going ... Le Jardin, little by little, I have finished the first block! , Salt basket Isi, great, half, ... Love is the BOM, made great the first row, there are only 6! Angela's quilt, you only have a couple of sidebands, and voila, that's not counting the two Redwork salt, but as the targets are spaced, so good ... ah! Not to mention that when I get some fabric Aster Manor collection, start with the Sampler Hope it's my unfinished! and I take more than a sampler, like a cult! All this without having a thousand and one projects coming out of the way little ones ... what I say, I am on time, someone points to this BOM!? looks great ....!
Best of all, is that in one way or another, am I going to manage how to do what and especially when, and that's what I like, because I can sew without stress and occasionally finish a UFO, that have things half, it gives me a barbarian rage ....
take this opportunity to invite you to take a vistacillo Marisa's blog has a precious things and it is best that we can buy through Artesanum Blog.
I also wanted to wish you all the luck in the world Leti in a few days of patch opens store and would like to received all the luck in the world and sent them all the love she deserves, because I'm convinced that it will go very well, very good, very good!
0 comments:
Post a Comment