Thursday, February 10, 2011

Best Bang Bros Full Length Vids To Watch For Free

home in the countryside

This time the challenge has been a small house with an apple orchard ... Another Once I thank you Isi , for organizing this SAL and for giving us the opportunity to learn from it and improve. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and professionalism.
As Dori said and I quote "If it would have been better to put pineapples, coconuts, papayas and other fruit big one, of course I consoled myself thinking that at least they did not think sewing cherries "because I thought that, with the odd tinge because the miniatures look puff, costing me, I cuestannn ... so if it all off trying to do the blind stitch, add the thumbnails of the apples ... (
At least, I'm happy because the windows and straight sides and are better :)))), me if you end up not going to be a matter of practice ... :) The handle of the door I have done with a spiral, like I did for the house switchman.

Here you can see better detail of the doorknob ...

Another view of the little garden of apple ...
Another image of the almond .... thanks for your comment Pepa and I wish I could send a bouquet of almond blossoms to Switzerland:) but we will remember the chilly of the land when we here in July to 43 ยบ C:)) So everything has its positive and negative side:))

Thanks also to everyone else for your comments, and also for your visits, without you it would not be the same.
Thanks to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment