Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tops To Wear With Knee Length Skirt

A very special Valentine ....

I knew in advance that I loved I would not give anything away, because Cupid this year comes with needle and thread and some other piece of cloth, so I was happy ... What was my surprise when I received this ...
Just watch the box without even opening it and transports me back in time when children on the streets selling matches and newspapers ... oléis not wet the paper and ink the presses?
For inside there ...

That evoke more memories than any time past was better, as the song said ... The old spools a joy, I do not know if I'll use or directly put in the window to admire ...
However, there's not all ... could not miss ...

Anne can see the wrist, Rafa giraffe, lion Tigretón, the Bird Lito, the kitten Misimisi addition to trains, balloons, hearts ... And of course, also remembered the little ones ...
And the sweetest note ...

,...,
For breakfast or just a good tea ...

is reported that during the graphic reportage of this post, I succumbed to temptation and biscuit and a half they could not see the end of these lines:))
I was never touched anything, I'm not as Paqui (grrrr) or Loli , or raffles, or charitable bingo, or anything else, let it be said "that the luck you accompanying "as to accompany me, yes, but bad-luck ... The truth is that we complain that we do not touch anything, if yes dont really touched us, touched us some good friends who walk beside Nuesto. Dori Thanks for being you, and share everything with others ... thank you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment