I can finally go and teach the first part of the polka dot embroidery, you will see that I have to ride roughshod instructions and am doing a pinkwork, you could call it that? because the only k colors are pink and carried a yellow-orange detail. Tones, as would Gra are cake, but what can we do the flowers and me, are my downfall:))) Either way it's very enjoyable to do and despite the odd setback with the measures (that's me or have had to make some cuts after?) the case is that after it all cortadito had to take the ax and do the odd workaround:)))
I present my colonial, look it took me until I tracked down this link on youtube. It's pretty good, or at least to me it seemed. If one looks at it, that I was not afraid to nail lady .... :)
questions, one could tell me how I can do to make the lazy daisy or daisy point so I quit churro? K I do not know if I squeeze it a lot, or leave it too loose, or what ... because it looks that I get feosssss: /
English This hive is not it?
I mixed the point back to the point of the stem, I do not know if it was true or not the case is asked not either:)
You had ever seen such a flower? Does anyone know his name? My mother inherited a pot of his mother and grandmother of yours ... incredible, but ciertooo ...
is like a small pink ... and you can see how small I put it next to a thimble ...
And as some know, my parents have a house in the country, I show you some pictures on the flowering of the almond, which I think no need to comment ...
The flowers were full of hungry bees:))
This is one of the ones I like ...
And while all this coming and going of bees, we scampered to the almond, was who was peacefully resting in the shade of an olive tree ... Kisses
0 comments:
Post a Comment