Hello, I show the ultimate goal of the basket of Isi. As you can see, Fumie-San is back from the harvest of apples ...
very country takes an apron with buckle waist ajustadita to dial. Sinuous hips accented by cancer (not very eastern not?)
The roof is an original design creator of the story of Hansel and Gretel:)) in my country the roofs are right:)
And not only has good hand with the harvest, also has a nice garden of flowers in the front yard ...
padding like the previous with a separation of 1.5 cm.
and very willing she will Rapidita, quick to place the apples:))
|
| Internet photo taken at random (what is cool?) |
take this opportunity to show you some pictures Neus sent me the shop where I was in La Coruna Art Quilt As I said with nerves and emotion I took pictures and Neus kindly sent me a little. You will see a small part of what I commented you, because we are many more quilts that are hanging and do not appear in the photos, for example, who won last year's Sitges in the form of collective. Nor is it puts a very cool Art Quilt (or at least I seem to be) the case, is that you die of envy that I believe that with these it :))))
do not tell me no is cool? :)))
Kisses to all ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment