Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sayings Harley Quinn Would Love

For my grandmother ...

know that you've never really been able to give something to fill you heart and somehow feel that " you are in debt "? Well I think today I was able to remove that thorn ... What I have done is a gift from the heart and heart ... and though she can not appreciate it now, sure that one day we can talk about this together and enjoy it ... I love you Grandma ...
addition, this is a quilt with a history, because I had every sandwich, my 5x5 blocks my two charms sewn and ready to add the borders and prepare to finish ... Beyond that it gets Dori, his crush-tutorial, and of course, because only one thing could happen ... I had to unpick everything and make the quilt following the instructions Dori! :)) and this is the result:)) I think he won with change ...



The charm is in the collection Notte Luna, and the fabric edge, also from the same collection I bought on my trip La Coruña ...

A hug tod @ s

0 comments:

Post a Comment