Hi all, my girl is reaching her clothes very industrious. In the foreground, I show some Gayumbo the Sea "room" and worthy of Hannibal Laguna! Not because of the self-made garment design but too flirty:)
At first I thought the colors were to darken too but in the end, the general view I like:)
A shirt as you can see "for you" comes in handy. When I started sewing I thought it would be for me, but to date I like too much to keep her ... If my sister is in one of those days bus driver, to drop you a crybaby, I'm sure:))
Have you seen what I have paid my flowers?
sock, seen from this angle looks like a Santa boot:)
more flowers .... is that I really like plants ... give a lot of life ...
padding to 1.5 cm. away ...
And like almost all good, just, this salt and I'm enjoying so much that I run out of words to thank Isi , all that we have come together is coming to an end. I just hope it is the first of many Japanese-projects ... agradecidoooo is super.
Kisses and happy weekend. Ah! welcome to the new girls and thank you all for being on the other side:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment