C hen I play dismissal bell was still petrified, Cedric would be in the camp and tortured after I left last night after the break with Kristy, while wandering through the halls thinking that my life was very tragic, or it was just shock with something a bit exaggerated , realizing that my mind thought it was Laugh "Salvation." -
But look at who brought us the tide.
- Laugh I'm not at your jokes, I need your help.
His face changed dramatically
you feel bad, how did?
- Quiet is not my health, I just wanted to know if you could, if you could.
was so stupid, that could be Laugh if ecology project was mandatory and worth half pitch of the note was not going to throw it all away for just a boy by god I'm in the 21 st century . Laugh at me with a face of despair.
- You know nothing happens I have to go and I decided ...
Take my way, avoiding the crowd, thinking it was just a camp, there was a thing of another world than the insurance is another teacher put it separately, and if I just found it in the camp or wherever, he acts like me, and I will not say no Then word out of my sandwich and I repent, positive mind, down my face formed a smile. Tools left behind me a confused Laugh screaming my name right in the main hallway.
On Thursday afternoon I was picking up everything you need the good thing is that we would not sleep in bags where we will stay in cabins that are owned by the campus, has many acres as we go by bus different in this new era of camping the first time in my life, first thought it would be fun but then just did not want to run into Cedric, I have not seen since the little problem with Kristy and the best. My phone rang, to locate where I was set on the call said unknown number attended and the words he said still echo in my ears ...
- I know what you are, you and your family will end the war begins again ...
- Who he is:?
- I do not know me but you and your family well I am following your movements.
And with that short a call I was stunned that meant. I no longer spend a great camp ...
Bridget At that entered with his usual joy
-guess guess what?
-
happens
happens you are very pale, ate well, you feel dizzy
"It is not simply place a few sweaters I forget, but I'll put it in my suitcase after
You could tell by his face that he knew he was lying but her heart is so big that I do not blame you, but I can not even tell her that the electric voice, I confirm my dream war all this was involved.
- Well alright, you come to buy coffee and donuts that you like chocolate.
- Sure I'd love to pass and tell me because you look so happy.
Arriving at the campus cafeteria, we realized he was devastated, that was weird because it does not go university always looking for a good dose of coffee, I do not care much went straight to the cashier, had a face of boredom, we gave our orders, and returned to a table with our donuts and coffee.
"Now if you tell me what happens.
Bridget saw the sides to see if someone was stalking or listening to our conversation. Quieter told me that was what was happening.
- I just found out that Kristy and Cedric ended. He
face dramatic to me that I remain in shock. "Okay veos not jumping for joy that happens.
"I know I was there when it ended.
"Wait, as you were and not told me.
"Well it's not like if you were listening to gossips, simply, I went to get some air after dancing with Rian and I went to the source, and well you know what follows the lovebirds were arguing. Voltio
his eyes when I love birds.
- Aja and because I did not say anything?
- Because my problem was not their business.
- Sure, of course.
- is true, then I realized they were discussing Kristy realized she was there and I cry about everything.
- Okay, so I scream like "?
was my friend so I told her everything that happened at that time.
- Wait Cedric said he had spoken to you with Kristy oh! My God, Cedric likes you.
- That's not true.
- Of course, if every time it passes your side, almost leaving her eyes and on Tuesday I asked for you because we are in history together.
- As you go through my side if I have not seen after that tragic breakup with Kristy, and so it happened as I ask for really?
- Deborah went from our side that you just ignore it.
"I do not ignore or ... Well I did not realize there is Bridget and I pass these confusing and did not like.
- Sure, he likes you and nobody will take that away from the head.
0 comments:
Post a Comment