Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Swollen Face Headache

Back traveler and more ...

I'm here! has been short but intense ... A very quick trip to La Coruna for which I'll take the best of their land and their food ... The beautiful scenery, is a well maintained natural environment that invites you to stroll and relax ... Its cuisine leaves you speechless, and eat meat or fish, not to mention seafood ... And indeed, the best of all its people. I understood that people in the north is colder than the South, because since then, not in La Coruña. I arrived on Friday afternoon and I looked around the shop Trelly, by the way, I could find and asked for another one and a woman after giving us 20 minutes! explanation of the area said he did not know where he was ... in my area, if you ask a lot, almost you might say they are not here, who do not know:) I kept looking and after a while, when most of us I thought we were going to ask another woman, for this I suppose the see my face in despair, I accompanied to the store. But that'll tell you in the next inning.
I show the photos.


The earlier ...


The next ...
There was also room for the party:)
And to finish it all, something we did not do in 3 years! evening tranqui film watching TV ... :)


And this is all friend @ s

0 comments:

Post a Comment