Sunday, March 13, 2011

History Of Pope Gosser China

People and love. Ping Pong

The words used to talk of love are simple
were never ordinary, but you know ... people are suspicious of both the words
for all the people using them wrong, that used to lie, which use them to cover
'm here trying to tell my love that [net] I love that [net] I am with him, damned if
that we all ALL to be happy, because we mistrust of what we say.

And there are many people out there who wastes words with which we refer to love
then yes, it seems that they are ordinary words, words cliché, "the classic words and phrases that are spoken in a relationship", " how I can be credible if my closest friends have used more than once the words I love you and have proven a lie?
how can believe me when he sees people around me are infidels are whores, they are liars, are cruel, if you fuck with other men?
is so many people using the words of love as if it meant nothing.

I'm not like, I swear, I do not know how to prove it, I'm frustrated, I hate infidelity, lies, hate, hate that people hide and say I LOVE YOU while you are with someone else, I hate all this, not because it is outside my well mean that I will too. I do not want. Not me. I care, I care a lot. In my deception and abandonment are things I do not like, never will, if my cross, my enemies, the things that hate and fear Why would? and more bastard why would you I love you, I love you, something so cruel as lie, as fool as not to miss you and tell you if I did, all things that I might hate, cry if I did them?

I have nothing against people being single and cast your chaos, indeed, what the hell for them, what emputa and pissed me is that people wasted words, hell, that used to lie, words so become beautiful in the world's dumbest THANK YOU.

I know my friends are some of your reputamadre daughters when they speak of love, say it like it is, but I do not, I get the tears I find no other words, do not know, when I say I love you, Gary ... are not ordinary words, when I hold you I feel at home, maybe the gestures and words I use to say I love you with me in my life are very common, very common, but for me it means a lot, worth a lot.

Our exterior can be hard, tense, bad things can happen, bad days, people can make us horrible things, luck may not be on our side and the whole world could be an obstacle, we think that one day we will to die and then why What if in the end not going to be? "There are people who think these extremes, but for me, none of that matters, neither the time nor the steps that you and I live, or people we know, neither can be altered to our environment, really do not think it is silly to say this, but I feel we have everything, including the provision, something basic but many people do not have and that is with someone just because they can or because there is nothing better, to not let anything separate us. People are separated because feelings change, mine are on the rise. Gerardo

.. I love you. I love him. :) It's all I have to say, no better words.

I know nothing of what is here change the fact that people wasted words, it is easier to lie and cheat to be honest with others, with whom we love, but I had to put it, this does not mean they throw shit, I'm menting the mother, shit I just express what they do, which I think is stupid and twisted, nothing more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment