Well, I guess this is what we were all waiting. In the previous post did not list the photos of the purchases I made in my journey, and today the weather is not so tones are not very real. I also commented that I could not find a store Trelly, I re qe la Coruna because I was a thorn stuck with this issue. As stated Gra, I have to go out with GPS next time:) In any case, thanks to the kindness of a lady who literally followed me and entered the store I could find, to the chagrin of my husband:) a beautiful store , with a charm that enveloped you as you walk. It is the Art Quilt shop , with a very cute design and a charming work. Which by the way, were in the middle of a workshop, and did not want or subirrrrr, not want to die just when we landed in La Coruña;) I attended a ladies very pestles and is one of them, Neus Meu blog of Rebost Sitges has been winning for several years, I almost bowlegged I:) and I said that the quilt was a pass:) I should have asked permission to take photos of the store and yourselves juzgaríais ... but I was so shocked to find the store that I forgot (I know, I'm not perfect:))) I take for you to take a look at your blog, and you see what beautiful things she does ...
Saturday, shopping again, this time it fell to The Body Shop and just outside the shop and give "around the block" plaff, enontré me to another store, "Lucky me, again to think about my husband. Era The Patchwork Distaff, a little bigger than before and also very pretty ... as stated in Bethlehem joke, if I die they send me to this hell, I already checked that there were needles ...
This was what I bought ...
And finally, get informed of the traveling quilter you can upload Agujitas Sewing the plane, and with any luck, if you touch a steward nice as me in my flight, since even asks you to teach the work,:)) So that the needle traveling operation, concluded satisfactorily. Thanks, and thanks Chelo Pepa for your help on this topic:)))
0 comments:
Post a Comment