Monday, December 20, 2010

Rocco Siffredi Go Kart



I am the dog
dangerous night where I lost the pieces of my soul, I am
ugly dog \u200b\u200ball morning
I rub shoulders with those who go out to smoke marijuana.

dog's life is a fragile piece
a pendulum that carries the light of the absence.

The other day I saw you eat off the floor and break
with dirty quickly, kindness,
you're the dog wet clothes
beer bitch and she terrifies me and I cherish.

I was trembling and my steps that day
that desperate moon rose to the impregnation of snuff,
were hers, were theirs
.

Your name is a touchstone,
the breath of my heart is terrestrial cable,
the dog's life is tied to the limitation of criminal
asphalt without reason, chasing cars and chasing seats. You are

replica of changing the course
to leave without goodbyes, no tears
how do they do?
volatile souls hurt me, hurt me.

I am the chubby dog, no owner,
prisoner for having lost my home,
brings me here to see the folly in the eye so beautiful,
why I'm here, there, anywhere. No mirror

not yell at me
failure are ugly, you fool, you are employed, there are dogs that populate
heaven
salt how do I make and I miss anything?

I love their beauty and value their spirits,
no longer angry with the teeth bite
this is my blood, that is my mind!

I am the dog on purpose,
but the dog is under production insomnia,
know, my hands are white powder and old,
therefore seeks to overcome the madness,
not fall into the evil
for not pursuing the footsteps again and again.

You are the rock
dog are you seeing?
are you listening?
who will start you cruel laughter of my life?

The flight, the sudden departure, it is customary in the history
but no promises
corner tiles because the spaces that you think may not be employed,
loss is always an empty corner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment