Does Walmart Vision Center Accept Vsp
Announced the roar of the old school
I'm in limbo
grunge around me there is only smoke and beer
the whistles
to penetrate this script will stop with arrival
noventera
A party is about to begin
Come break me mother !
I'm tired of
fears of wavering.
I want that hype me
chaos mind and dispel all my guitar
senses except hearing,
I have no desire to hear more than the fury illegal
Tonight
only regret my lack money to pay
I have to do this chela
rock'n'roll
Lots of adults are removed from fart to my request :
Do I give up a cigarette?
The wonder is completed it was time!
Stone Temple Pilots on stage ....
[The rest will not tell, except to say that was another fart, I reserve the reasons why this concert will stay in my memory forever, today I noticed one side of the music that had not fully make sense until tonight, I have a lot of feelings and I can not spinning them into words, the best way to express it with this ... ') ... Thanks]
0 comments:
Post a Comment