Photo: Gilberto Look sir Toscano
user this time I come to present
gift for the child to the child
's new novelty
what is fashionable
are invisible bubbles bubbles unbreakable
worth five dollars you
it costs five dollars
user
Look sir
this time not come to steal it instead
come to demonstrate
pen suitable for
for the girl child and student
that is always on the street this pen
it contains the 12 subway lines have
the
green blue pink
in yellow color in their presentations
all phosphorescent
five dollars you'd better take it for only five bucks
user
Look sir sir sir
lady passenger
it will take for 5 pesos
pen to the endorsements
important phone numbers
pen name as for
SYRINGE school office
home workshop user
Look sir
this time I hope I can buy something because the car
past
not bring five dollars to take this impressive package of Duracell batteries are
watch them take it
are on sale now are new
0 comments:
Post a Comment