Friday, January 28, 2011

Where Can I Get A Pink Chevrolet Bowtie



From being dumped on the curb and the car jumped prefer

atascón, all over all the crappy
futuristic way to a chaos

Tonight our dreams are going to be sheep
and as always we drink cheap
rolar the
trolled

take the beer in our pockets will not be much
money but plenty of marijuana
we like to be smoke each party junkie
to dance a waltz catatonic
touched something with some minors who seek to keep pace ...

But darling, what's the matter with this new generation?
Please! Somebody! Tell Them That Being under age
Does not Ensure intelligence, Not Even the style
it's What you do and who you are
What turns us Into youth agents of
I'm
the place and start to move
and soon I can tell who will lose and who will win
after a while someone will have a monumental wacara
been a while and I'm fast

The futuristic crappy dead
drawn, gunned, out there, dancing
being stuck,


escaping more often have to sit
to play murderer, this tiki party
people giving
befriends three

Arguably someone will be betrayed tonight
arguably someone will lose
I know who is
I see who is
and perhaps contributed
rustis click
All well, not yet quite 12 and although
it may sound, I turned to look at you
fall
here ever is 12, I always I have time for this you will

to say that no matter, no matter
but the fuckers come here to do and undo
break mothers, and individuals own
never believe that this is only to be crappy futuristic
because not only are


Solos in places that were not designed for these startups
but we make the places, times,
the futuristic crappy dating may not feel as good

I know I'm still young, cause I made a terrible mistake
I Thought Were you special
maybe I forgot That Are Some facts in life REPEATED
now I know
Are Just Another bitch you broke my heart Who

0 comments:

Post a Comment