Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pokemon Sheet Music Crystal

Chapter 05 - The party.


Normal

As we entered the place where it was to be the party, Bridget and I were surprised and was decorated for football players know decorate, there were many people, we went to where were the boys, Owen and Rian were in the corner because they are that was not as good.

"Hey, that happens and those faces.

Rian answered quickly and gave me a smile.

-A you just waiting for you, you will have to be my guest honor tonight.

Owen and Bridget looked, I got hold making both red.

And more or less, you're a great player there is another girl who wants to be with you, a fan do not know.

"Actually, yes, but are a freak.


"I'm a freak so do not understand.


"Yes but you you're a freak under addition these sexy tonight perhaps come to something.


always Rian is very rare if he is not someone starts flirting with me, but gladly accept me laugh the attitude that this was taking and was a great friend.


"Sure, happy to be your savior tonight.

"I knew that sooner or later would accept that you feel a deep connection with me.


- If you ... especially


Rian and I were watching Bridget struck up a conversation with Owen, and apparently interesting because neither turned her face when Rian and I finished talking, entertaining look at Rian look around so I gave him a look like to speed things up it seems I catch me because the next thing he said made me really laugh.


- Here's something rare and apparently the only who notices me and Deborah Owen who you bring with Bridget?


Owen raised his face, it looked very Funny Bridget wanted to escape from there was super red. Owen continued with the game.


"Well you know what two friends talking normal, what happens is that you and Deborah are some evil minded.


-Deborah and I badly designed, not for nothing is without meaning you are holding your hand, that is to be a bad idea?


was true inadvertently had their hands clasped, was good laugh at their behavior but also to pass sentence so I hasten to say.


"You know let's leave it but you owe us some explanation chicks think a good thing.

Les pique the eye, take the hand of Rian and went to the dance floor.


Deborah "Well, I knew that side of yours.


"You know I do Baby ...


we looked and we both laughed, after a while I told Rian give me time to go out for air, I needed it had spent almost all night dancing with him.


Upon leaving the place where the party was done was the source I approached her and sat down to watch the night in a discussion that I hear as I approached closer if I had known I was there had come to nothing, they realized that I was watching the show, Kristy came to me with rage and began yelling.


- Your your fault, since I knew it has changed, and how is it that went out to dinner, I'm your girlfriend Cedric is not (I look for top down and practically spat with disgust the next thing was the sentence) bitch ...

- Woh! Waiting is what your problem kiddo, first if we go out and pitch romantic even in areas just for the simple fact that Cedric that day because you felt bad and had been discussed, some Cedric.


Cedric looked at me puzzled, but from what I saw was not going to continue with my story because the next thing I said leave me petrified.


-Deborah is cute as you want to accomplish here, but I will say the truth I can not stand this, first Kristy if Deborah invite to dinner because I like him, is beautiful and is a nice person, second I do not know these choking and what to do this month we've been together was terrible you have to be behind me all the time, no need for that, you're a great girl but I can not be with someone as possessive as you.


Kristy struck at the moment and turned to see me, his eyes shone a little more hatred and sadness she really wanted, I felt bad for her, but then it is how it came when Kristy turned to me it was very nice to say.


- "Your filthy bitch, you were the one who got into my relationship with Cedric, he feels something for me I know.

- Deborah No, he did nothing here know that this was not working, just since we started dating.

Kristy ran without saying anything more, Cedric dropped at the source, I asked if he was OK, but what he really left me petrified.


"If I'm fine, sorry for everything that Kristy told you I should not talk about you in the way that I have spoken in recent weeks that's why I spoke in this way, it is very jealous.


began

turned away and told me ...


- thanks.

More or less, thanks because I did nothing, I felt a bit dazed, I mean me, that more or less do not want to think but for some reason, those words caused my happiness, so I went back to the party, back to the dance floor with Rian, spend a spectacular night a bit odd, but let that in my life is the day to day.


It was Monday, a beautiful morning looked out my window I stand in good spirits despite of fiascos that happened to me on Sunday that improved after at the party, although he was still hurt by the attitude of Cedric but I really give a damn, well, even I have no idea because I try so I did not do anything (well I remember) but apparently even better last night all I can not believe what he did for me. Apparently the entire campus woke up to the same happiness in the air we breathed peace and happiness, incredible weather outside but we could ask. As we walked to the cafeteria in the aisles felt like gossiped about the party after the game.


----------------------------------------- ----------------------

Leave your comments, hear later apologize for what happened is that yesterday I was going up but get tired I fall asleep cole xD.

Well and wanted to thank you all leave me your comments lead me to continue writing, thanks girls ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment