T engo a specialty: the strange names of the Uruguayans. The magazine did Three several articles and one book was part of 9 stories Uruguayan . Then I published another for the supplement Radar the Argentine daily Página 12 , which can be read in this blog. And most recently, the Peruvian magazine Black Label asked me a story about Uruguayans called Hitler, who also sits on the book Chronicles of blood, sweat and tears .
guess that's why, for years, friends and strangers sent me clippings, pictures, photocopies and internet addresses that invariably always contain a new name of a fellow crazy.
Over time, This has become something of an obsession. I have two huge binders full of documents proving the existence of the most improbable Eastern. There are newspaper clippings, photos charters, copies of birth certificates, legal notices, funeral and baby lists soccer scorers.
The task never runs. Marcel Two days ago I spent a link that shows the existence of a contemporary compatriot named by others so original.
I admit: this one, Uruguaysito, I lacked:
http://www.fvet.edu.uy/fvinmuno/files/Programa% 20Curso% 20Dr% 20% 20Logullo.pdf
Or the same in:
http://www.expe.edu.uy/expe/resoluci.nsf/599a6237b53bde380325731b005a4881/1f889962920f9967032574f3005f6214?OpenDocument
http://www.fvet.edu.uy/fvinmuno/files/Programa% 20Curso% 20Dr% 20% 20Logullo.pdf
Or the same in:
http://www.expe.edu.uy/expe/resoluci.nsf/599a6237b53bde380325731b005a4881/1f889962920f9967032574f3005f6214?OpenDocument
Leonardo article Haberkorn
Reproduction prohibited without permission of the author
el.informante.blog @ gmail.com
The Uruguayan rare article published names Page 12 can be found at: http://leonardohaberkorn. blogspot.com/2008/06/la-fortaleza-de-llamarse-rbol.html
0 comments:
Post a Comment