Sunday, November 28, 2010

Black Hair Salons Open On Sunday In Brampton

"This study people" Lemmy sings slow pace

a couple of months ago I passed a shop near the micro neighborhood, Bicycle Workshop "FAITH." Given the dishonesty of nice business owners decided to try his luck in this place and so I met Noah, who already put his hand to the Kona and Merida. In my turn to "faith" we have become buddies, get good parts to price my friend, and also adjusts rilas sell my book. His grandfather, Don Antonio Martinez, was a professional cyclist and then put The first workshop of the family. His father went to the office and opened two more branches in the State of Mexico. Today there are three workshops and Noah continues on the path to the family tradition, he manages in Calzada de las Armas No. 8. I gave a copy of bicycles and their owners, in return he showed me his poems. Reads and writes, is a rocker, bike rack and lives quietly arranging the parts of the motorcycle of the colony on April 10. The other day was to get me some pads for the brakes of route:
- House my Roger, after the bridge I have them, right?
- Ah, you bastard, you're going to implement the mega school Bridge?
- Pus why ...
- But do not go to school, do do you study?
- PSSS, people, people study here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment