Sunday, July 4, 2010

Micro Campers For Sale

Monsivais

I. enlightened beings


firewood is not Monsivais the fallen, is to exercise the muscle memory. His death has caused all sorts of rancor, even lawsuits among its sanctifying and debunkers. I also brought to mind two occasions where I tried the Don of the Cats, both gave me different impressions as feline and contradictory personality.

in 1994 was Mexico's first Tattoo Expo, where we set up a stand fanzine ice pick. The meeting was attended by the cameras of Channel 22 and Channel 11, the exotic hunters who spent long looking for these strange creatures illustrated and drilled. Iban see the blood and ink in the skin. Then came two other Monsivais people and stood quietly in the stand. White hair and Scrambled began to flip through magazines and (gay that ever came out of the closet) was excited when he saw a section of Colectivo Sol and an article on Music and Counter Culture (MCC). Edgar Rivas, one of the comrades with whom he edited the fanzine, is the brother of the late Mario Rivas, lead singer of MCC and founder of the pioneering gay community in Mexico in the fight against HIV. It seemed a kind gesture on your part, stop, show interest and comment on the magazine. We invite you to stitch together and promised to send something. Suddenly we had the cameras up, flies on honey, I fell as if it were an attraction more. Unintentionally gave us an impressive advertising, interviewing as our blanket and fanzines back in his hands. Formed a swarm of curious about, and little by little, I would say the Rockdrigo, that ball of people took it. Showed apparently uncomfortable with the situation, bothered by the reporters' insistence on getting interviews, but we felt scratched. Of course, never sent any collaboration.
Of course, I knew that ten years later he would be sitting with coffee in the Zona Rosa to invite to collaborate on a review of American Express ... this story will be accessible in the next issue of Replicant , dedicated to journalism and journalists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment